Join us for a bountiful season.
Sign up now to reserve your share!
Three Maples CSA distributions begin in early June and run through mid-October. Full shares are $450 for the season and feed 1-2 people, or opt for the $650 Family Share to feed 2-4 people.
WE DELIVER! Sign up now for home or workplace delivery, or pick up at the farm (contactless option available).
Community Supported Agriculture
CSA members demonstrate their commitment to local agriculture (and delicious vegetables) by paying in advance for a season’s worth of produce from our farm.
How It Works
Beginning in early June, receive weekly shares of the harvest delivered to your home or office — or pick up at the farm in West Stockbridge! The CSA season lasts 18 weeks, from the greens and peas of spring, through the tomatoes and cucumbers of deep summer, and into the winter squash and root veggies of autumn. Each week’s share contains a variety of vegetables generally equal to or greater than the weekly value of the share. Your commitment to us at the beginning of the season allows us to offer this terrific value.
Growing Vegetables & Community
- We don’t use synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- We focus on nourishing the soil, so the soil can feed the plants.
- We choose crops and varieties best suited to our climate.
- We emphasize heirloom and open-pollinated varieties to preserve plant diversity.
- We encourage biological weed and pest controls.
- We do our level best to keep our produce affordable, because everyone deserves access to fresh, local fruits and veggies.
Ready to get your share?
Signing up is easy! You can reserve your share and pay online, or print and mail a sign-up form.
Three Maples Market Garden
Cian and Amanda Dalzell
98 State Line Road
West Stockbridge, MA 01266